Brought to us by NYC-baced Cocktail Enthusiast and Amateur Home Bartender Alex Miller, this balanced cold brew-based cocktail will warm you up with a kick of Japanese whisky.
"Since the weather has started cooling off, I felt the need to reach for the bottle of Fernet-Branca that's been patiently waiting its turn on the bar," Alex said of his Sweater Weather libation. Clearly we weren't the only ones ready for fall!
- 3 oz 18-hour cold brew
- 1.5 oz Japanese whisky (we used Suntory Whisky Toki)
- 1 oz Japanese cane sugar simple syrup
- ¼ oz Fernet-Branca Amaro
- 1 orange wedge
- Combine cold brew, whisky, simple syrup, and amaro in a glass
- Stir contents and strain over ice
- Add an orange wedge to garnish