Turns out, the drinks you enjoy at your local coffee shop are just as easy to make as the coffee you brew every day. So, we're asking our roasters to share their favorite café recipes that you can whip up from home! First up, Austin, Texas' Greater Goods Coffee Co. with a nostalgic Vietnamese Cold Brew.
"Much like coffee, humans are influenced by the environments they grow up in. Greater Goods Co-Founder Khanh Trang explores origin and tradition with this Vietnamese Cold Brew recipe. As a first generation Vietnamese-American, the flavors of her childhood hold a special place in her heart — and satisfy her sweet tooth! This is a riff on a classic: it’s two parts cold brew, one part sweetened condensed milk, swirled with a little bit of Saigon cinnamon. Think liquid Cinnabon, yum!" — Miranda Haney, Content Creator, Greater Goods Coffee Co.
- 1 heaping tbsp condensed milk
- Saigon cinnamon (to sprinkle)
- 8 oz cold brew (we used Greater Goods' Stimulate blend)
- Add condensed milk to a small pitcher or mixing bowl
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the milk
- Incorporate the two with a whisk or spoon
- Pour the mixture over top of your favorite cold brew with ice
- Stir gently and enjoy